- Logo Name：
- Old Waters Inn at Wedowee
- Company Intro：
- Hi. We are a small 14 room motel in a very small area of Eastern Alabama near Lake Wedowee. Small lake with big fishermen, boaters folks from Atlanta to Birmingham. Our Inn was built in 1956 and we are completely remodeling it with lots of blues, pear greens. Think Garden and Gun magazine, classy but outdoorsy.
- We like the blue and grey family of colors or a pop of green. We are hoping to do just one color with black and white. or dark blue as the black. We see a swoosh of water, like a wave, or a sunset because the sunsets on the lake are spectacular. We would like it nature oriented but very upscale feeling. Think rich fisherman on his 70k boat.
- TWedowee means old waters in Native American Indian.
- TWe are looking for a new logo. I just sent samples of things we have played around with but are not happy with. Nothing seems distinct or special. We wanted some fresh eyes approach.
- THi there, thank you for your hard work on our logo. Can you tell me what color/pigment/code for the blue is? We are trying to order a sign and want the exact right blue.5 Stars