- Logo Name：
- Kaci Tinsley, MA, LPC - Clinical Mental Health Therapist
- Company Intro：
- I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (mental health therapist) growing my private practice in Dallas, Texas. I see all ages and treat numerous diagnoses. Talk therapy (yes, I do have a couch lol); I am very open minded when it comes to logo designs involving mental health in general!
- I previously designed a basic business card and printed with Moo (attached below) and loved the gold leaf on top of the watercolor. I am not opposed to doing something super similar to the old design, I just want to revamp it professionally. I like clean, simple, dainty, with my office design in mind (some photos attached): basically— envision abstract art (like attached/water color in light shades) with my signature in a color that will pop (possibly gold?). Thank you so much!
- CFont ideas (I like the combination of signature/cursive with print- maybe my name in cursive and the second line in print or vis versa)
- CI also like the differing colors of these fonts along with the fonts themselves
- CAn overall amazing communicator, quick responder, and completely understood my vision... even if I asked for one million revisions! Thank you so much!5 Stars