- Logo Name：
- GLAZEY RIVER POTTERY
- Company Intro：
- Ceramic studio in Florida, offering small group pottery wheel lessons, ceramic hand building projects, and paint your own pottery. Catering to students, homeschoolers, scout groups, moms night out, etc. Behind our studio is a river with otters, so I'd like a cute happy otter for my studio mascot. Perhaps an otter with some pottery (mug or vase) holding a paintbrush. Paintbrush painting the river?? An Otter popping up in the O in pOttery? Should have a free and easy, whimsical, creative, fun feel.
- This is how I found you, and like what was done here: https://www.48hourslogo.com/project.php?id=74875 I've been using the Bartes Malaga font for a few things... not totally necessary.. Not sure how that would work??? https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/bartes-malaga/ref/308299/ I'd like it colorful with at least a few colors in the palette, but I've been told that if it easily translates to a one color logo, that could be best for certain applications..(embroidered on an apron, hat, etc)
- CPNG of cute otter
- CSwirls of a pottery wheel, the otter, the idea of painting/glazing.... Can you play with this idea?
- CThank you everyone for all your hard work and ideas! Very fun seeing what you all came up with. You've been very helpful!!
- CVeron's design stood out from the rest. He adopted my thoughts and ideas, and transformed them into exactly what I was aiming for. He's very easy to work with, and was patient, quick, and thorough as I explored various color and design options. Very talented designer!5 Stars