- Logo Name：
- Company Intro：
- A regional commercial/retail/business blog. Similar to "curbed.com" but this is or a specific region in Southern New Jersey. Route 42 is a main segment of the roads from Philadelphia to the Jersey Beaches. The towns there have been experiencing a lot of growth, with big projects planned (Outlet Mall, Bass Pro Shops). there is also an 800 milllion dollar road project going on. People in this 250,000 resident region along this road are very interested in what is going on.
- Attached is the basic placeholder image based on the state sign. Was thinking about a logo with a construction sign theme... not much different than the old school "under construction"?! ha Maybe still use the 42 state sign, but put the freeway part in a construction sign? well... whatever looks cool, professional but fun? Oh, I also have a yellow/black sports car and could see me putting the logo on the car (magnet sign) to promote the site... so not married to the idea of yellow/black but thats how I ended up with the theme. I am open to ideas... maybe a graphic representing construction instead of allocating so much to the "42" sign? You can go to the site, which is just an empty template right now. Site is not "active" yet. I want this in place before I start posting. Check curbed.com to get an sense of what the site will be about. Similar concept.
- AWelcome to 48hoursLogo
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please rate each design between 1 and 5 stars to help designers know your preference.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com
- sWhy did I make this contest so long :-)
taking an initial pass at sorting the entries now (although I've been doing it all along) Thank you all so much for submitting.
- pls see #32 to 35
- sI was offline for 2 days! We had a large family barbecue that consumed my weekend. Going through the submissions now for finalists or maybe winner
- sExcellent joib. Nailed the design right from the start, and very responsive5 Stars