- Logo Name：
- Early Childhood Positive Behavior Support (ECPBS)
- Company Intro：
- Early Childhood Positive Behavior Support provides training and weekly coaching to early childhood care providers in Boone County Missouri. Our goal is to increase childcare provider’s abilities for building relationships with children & families, promoting social-emotional development, reducing challenging behaviors and promoting kindergarten readiness. Our target audience are preschool teachers and families of Boone County Missouri.
- The color for children's mental health awareness is green, and if possible, we'd like to incorporate it. The first image is a design we came up with and like. The second image is our current logo. We are based off of a pyramid model so would like to incorporate a triangle but want to move away from the visible hierarchy in the logo. We like easy to read, sans-serif fonts. We have a newsletter that uses the colors below but are not committed to sticking to them. No harsh red. We are a program that serves children and want our logo to be bright (but modern and not blinding) and welcoming.
- RHello there! Could you please try the following changes: Change colors: child and bottom swoosh - kelly green triangle - red words - blue We'd like to see bright/fun/happy versions of each color, but not blinding or harsh. Additionally, can you change the fonts to something more kid friendly ('Just A Hand font or something similar)? Thank you!
- R(Just Another Hand*)
- RUsing the first image on the last entry write out Early Childhood Positive Behavior Support like the example attached. Center words under image with three letters on extending on each side of the yellow swoosh. (If this is unclear I can take a screenshot)
- RVery receptive to feedback and worked well with us5 Stars