- Logo Name：
- DIY Deck Plans
- Company Intro：
- Target audience is the DIY deck builder and homeowner. Website has a deck building guide and articles about building, designing, maintaining decks. Basically, the articles will cover anything deck related. We also sell pre-engineered deck plans and custom plans. Website was built in 2010. I will be doing a complete redesign of the website but need a logo. We may be selling physical products - lights, balusters, railings, screws, and other small parts and accessories related to deck building in the near future so I would like the logo to focus on decks, not plans (even though that's the name) I may be changing the name from DIY Deck Plans to DIY Deck Center at some point in the next few years and would need to modify the text in the logo, but do not want to have to modify any other parts of the logo. I may be changing the name from DIY Deck Plans to DIY Deck Center at some point in the next few years and would need to modify the text in the logo, but do not want to have to modify any other parts of the logo.
- Colours should be earth tones, but beyond that I'm not too particular, I'll leave that up to you. There needs to be an element in the design that can be used for a favicon. The logo is for digital use only (website, Facebook, etc), it will never be printed very large so avoid small text which will never be unreadable in the header of a website. The website was built in 2010 so I would like the logo to say Est. 2010, but I will remove that if the logo is being used in a place where the text is too small to read, such as the website header.
- JSeeing a few designs with leaves in the logo. This is not a landscaping company - no leaves required. he sample logos are just that, samples of the look and feel.
- which design should i submit?
- #64, number 1, number 2, or number 3 ??
- JThank you for accommodating all the change requests, final logo looks great.
- JThe 4th version is the one I want, with the 3 horizontal white lines that look like an E.