- Logo Name：
- HEALING AT THE INTERSECTIONS
- Company Intro：
- I provide holistic, intersectional mental health therapy to individuals, and group facilitation and consulting to organizations. Wellness is reflected in the mind, body, spirit, as well as relationships with others and community (holistic). Individuals are made up of multiple intersecting identities that shape our experiences (race, culture, gender, class, sexual orientation, ability).
- This logo will be used on my website and social media pages, as well as print (business cards and journals). My brand aesthetic incorporates nature images and lush tropical greenery. I would like to see the logo in both black and white, as well as in colour. IG: @healingattheintersections
- CThanks for the submissions so far! I like the incorporation of leaves in some of the designs. I am curious to see how my company name would look in the circle "camp elements" logo design example.
- CThanks for all your designs! I appreciate the incorporation of nature elements. The ones including body images do not really make sense for my brand, as my company provides therapy and counselling services, as well as group facilitation and consulting. Colour preferences are green and/or nature tones, and black and white.